Multiple openings. If you are interested in becoming part of a growing private practice focused on quality and effectiveness, please be advised of the following:
- Seeking fully licensed, active, unrestricted LCSW or LMHC (not limited permits)
- At least three years of supervised experience in diagnosis, psychotherapy and assessment-based treatment planning in an outpatient mental health setting.
- Available 30 hours a week with expectation of holding at least 25 client hours
- Expect total compensation to exceed $90,000 annually
- Flexible scheduling
- Hybrid teletherapy option
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- CE's and Clinical supervision
- Adminstrative support
- Assistance with insurance credentialing
For consideration, interested applicants are encouraged to complete both of the following two steps:
- Complete the
- Send resume and cover letter to
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for an interview.